Sunday, December 28, 2008

Big News: Carrie & Danielle, Pre-order on Amazon

Big news! I'm now a contributor to www.carrieanddanielle.com, a website "for seekers and agents of change, for fashionistas and entrepreneurs - for deep thinkers who dig pop culture." The site was founded by the authors of my favorite book of 2008: Style Statement.

I'm going to be writing on a number of topics, including the Style Statement concept. Click here to see all my posts (click the post titles to view the full article and leave comments.) Please check out the site, leave comments, tell your friends...

More big news! My book is available for pre-order on Amazon!!! This is the book I've spent the past two years editing. It features essays and knitting patterns by myself and others, as well as several photos by my husband.

No comments: